Saturday, November 20, 2004

2 more weeks to POP! PO PO PO P!

I'm exactly 14 days away from passing out from bmt, fast isn't it? The past week passed reasonably quickly. Was outfield again for 3 days 2 nights for my situational test. Was a law gunner and that meant that i had to carry the 6.3kg law tube plus my m16 rifle everywhere i went. And if you understand what i mean, you can imagine how fucking tiring it is to leopard crawl and arti run with that shitty tube haha. Anyway all is over now and the few events left are namely live grenade throw and 16km/24km route march.

Had my 5 days long holiday last week, it passed in whizz. Attended my cousin's wedding that sunday. It was the first time i witnessed the cantonese practice of marriage, with the bargaining of hongbao on entering the bride's house blah blah. You won't believe what happened that day. After fetching the bride, they had to travel to the bridegroom's house. A few cousins of mine and i tagged along. 4 cars left and i was in my sister's bf's car. At the exit of SLE going to Yishun, one of the cars driven by the bridegroom's car skidded and it smashed against the wall along the side of the road. On seeing the accident, my sister's bf panicked and jam brake. The car skidded too and smashed into the walls too. Thank God nobody was injured although the cars were in quite a bad state.

There's so many things i want to do, eat and see on booking out but i don't know where to start and i don't have the money to start haha. SAF isn't paying me enough! Slept my precious afternoon away, going to make full use of my evening and night. Going out soon! Meanwhile take care all!

No comments: