Friday, April 30, 2004

Quite a screwed up day

Played mahjong last night and won some money...after that we went for supper at the nasi lemak store holland v filmed their show. Due to my laziness..i decided to park at my house's carpark but all the bike lots were full..so i just parked at this space near them..it's not the first time i've parked there anyway. But this morning i found a parking fine on my bike...$25 god damn dollars...sigh...what a rude shock for my morning.

While i was travelling to sam's house...the hello panda i was munching halfway fell off my bike onto the road haha..dammit man. After that we went to KK hospital to see sam's cousin's newborn son...cute little fellow..had my share of carrying him.

After that we went to marina to collect my suit before heading for plaza sing to catch a movie. While going off i forgot to take my god damn cashcard again! The inevitable happened and now i'm one cashcard less again..Super duper suey...feeling sore now...going to play mahjong again later..i better win!!

OK the nice thing about the day is that i watched a beautiful show..beautiful boxer



A nice touching movie that is based on a true story...you guys should watch it....5 thumbs up...

No comments: