Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Life after polytechnic

For the past few days...i've been either slacking at home or going out..i have no more objectives for the time being. I guess i'll miss polytechnic life. After all which other kind of education can allow you to wake up as late as 2pm for lesson...skip lectures, not do tutorials, play 4/5 of the time, study last minute and still pass? Polytechnic is it...i'm glad i chose this path but then again i'm regretful because i could have gotten a place in the Uni and coming out of army now. But what the hell i enjoyed life..met some nice people and interesting friends...got a nice caring gf...most importantly learnt many stuffs about business and information technology many JC students can only go DUH about haha.

I'm praying to score well for this last semester...results coming out before 10th May i was told..pray for me. I've another upcoming paper to study for as well...the all important SAT paper...it'll determine whether i have a chance to apply for SMU..please help me score well...pls pls pls...

Went swimming today with the guys in TP this afternoon...and went to the newly renovated Chomp Chomp for dinner..of all time it had to rain just when i was about to go home. Here i am..just home and just bathed...how refreshing. I've an urge to play mahjong nowadays...anyone interested? Call me leh...

No comments: