Saturday, April 17, 2004

Poly

Bought the first blazer of my life yesterday...it costed me $109 from Domanchi. Some ah beng brand but who the heck cares...it looks like a perfectly normal blazer and the brand isn't carved on the outside...most importantly...$109 is cheap for a blazer.

Just used it for my FYP presentation just now...thought it was dumb...the lecturers didn't focus much on our system...instead they asked us outside topics such as cost benefit and some other stuffs. Exams coming and i haven't studied much...beginning to worry now...it might just be the last 2 papers of my life..i better study hard and do well.

During my time in poly (especially yr 3), i've seen, heard and encountered more politics than all my life. You get to hear comments, gossips from classmates/schoolmates talking about others behind their back but i guess it's all part and parcel of life...i'll probably encounter even more when i go out to work next time. I just do not wish to get involved...and just finish my schooling life. Looking forward to army...hopefully i'll enjoy myself there...the 2 1/2 years will pass more quickly then. Cheers.

No comments: