Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Whats wrong with singaporeans...thieves...stupid thieves at that

Can you believe it...a few days ago...i lost my P-plate...i place it at the front of my bike...it's broken into 2...put together only by a scotchtape i used...and it was stolen...what the hell is wrong with the thief..that kind of p-plate also want...morever he took only 1 and left the nice nice back plate intact...That's not all...i believe he wanted to steal my bike license plate too...coz it has been partially plucked out when i found it...now it's hanging loose over the front...i'm glad he changed his mind or someone appeared...that S.O.B.

And last night...after riding in the heavy downfall...i parked my bike at the multi storey carpark opp my house. I hung my raincoat, shoe cover and bike cover on the outside to let it dry overnight. When i returned this morning...i found my bike cover missing. It had my bike number plate written on it and the stupid THEIF still wants it. And it actually has one or two holes on it...what's wrong with him man...slut...

And did i mention on my blog that around a month ago...i left my cashcard on my I.U unit. It was raining heavily that day and this monkey still saw it and took it..i applaud him for his sharp eye...but he still caused me some misery...monkey dick dog bitch...haha that's all bye

No comments: