Monday, March 15, 2004

My monday

Got back 2 project grades today...got C for both...bloody bitch teachers..i did my work and actually put in quite a lot of effort...C?! Damn..i'm resigned to fate.

Went Parkway Parade to collect Sam's formally squashed phone today. She's lucky repair is free because her Godbrother got a friend working in Nokia Care. After that we had dinner and i dunno what's my latest craze about dim sum...i had it on sat, yesterday and today also. Oriental food is also my number one priority nowadays when i choose my meals...how cool is that eh.

After that guess what...another craze of mine and sam. Going to Kbox. She usually do the singing while i chup in sometimes. I guess i like going there because i can sit down and relax and listen to some old chinese songs i used to like but don't have the titles. The room can also be quite cosy with it's sofa seat and all.

Oh did i mentioned i noticed new obvious scratches on my bike recently? Bloody bitches....

No comments: