Sunday, March 07, 2004

My 21st Birthday Celebration

I rented a car for this special day...it was a 3 months old Hyundai Matrix. I rode my bike and parked it over at the estate of the guy renting me the car. It felt weird driving at first because i didn't feel normal without any helmet on haha. I then drove home to collect my "luggage" which include 4 bottles of liquor, a volleyball and my Xbox haha. After that i went over to Ah Ling's house to collect some food and fetch my Ah Kor. I then headed back home again to fetch my mum. After that i went to Toa Payoh to collect my birthday cake which was baked by my mum's friend. It wasn't the end, i then went on to fetch Samantha but by then my mum was famished so we stopped at the Boon Tong Kee near Sam's house to eat something. I had been trying to rush the whole morning because i needed to go early to book the bbq pit but Ah Ling, Ah Kor and my mum dilly dallied. Due to my inexperience, i didn't know i could book bbq pit through the phone and while i booked the chalet, so when Ah Ling thought of that and booked the pit for us, it was too late and we were told the pit was around 3-5 mins walk away from the room.

When we finally reached the place, we looked at the room and laughed. It's freaking small...probably the size of my room at home. Not a place to hang around tonight i thought. Slowly everyone came and it was nice to see so many people. My marist friends, my poly friends, my cjc friends, my relatives, my family and my church friends. At the end of the party when most of my relatives are gone, my poly friends started on their sabotage scheme. I guess this happens all the time.

1st, they got Sam to smash a small bit of my birthday cake on my face, it felt disgusting. After that stupid horsey smashed another one on the right side of my face...some cream got in my ear and it felt even more disgusting. After that my poly guy friends carried and dragged me to the swimming pool, i was resisting all the way trying to grab lamp posts and tree branches along the way. When they finally reached after a long drag from the bbq pit, I was thrown into the pool. But guess what..i managed to drag my classmate Laijin along with me. Obviously, he got drenched too.

But that's not the worst part...he had his gf carrie's handphone in his pocket. It was the latest Samsung model...E700...definately expensive shit. The phone's screen went blank and they tried to revive it to no avail. Felt really guilty after that, didn't expect this...i didn't deliberately aim Laijin..it's just so happen i only managed to grab him haha. Why did you carry a handphone with you and be in the frontline? Haii...

After that Clarence came for awhile while some of them went over to Sunset Bay to chill. When i joined them there, I was saboed agained. They made a special request to the DJ and made me dance to the tune of "She bangs" on the table top. William Hung style....I've had no professional training you know....

After that we played a game called superhero and Valencia lost. So she had to do a forfeit...but her forfeit was more of a forfeit for me instead. Her forfeit was to go to every table there and tell everyone they had a birthday boy. Then this table offered a toast to me...a shot of something...not sure what it was...maybe tequila..but it was really strong..the 1st shot got my chest really burning.

It wasn't the end...the same group of people came back again and this time..each one of them offered me a toast..i took about 5 shots? I was really dizzy this time. They then went on to make another special request to the DJ and made me perform for them again. This time sunset bay made me take my tshirt off and dance on their bar top...william hung she bangs again...i'm not really good at this you know. While dancing...sunset bay gave me yet another shot! OMG it was really bad this time...i can feel the heat all over my body and the world began spinning around me...but i still know what i'm talking about. Back at the room, i was trying my best to stay awake...i'm so glad i didn't puked...and didn't feel like puking...it would have been bad..before i knew it...i fell asleep. When i woke up...all of them had left and only Sam was left sleeping beside me....

What a birthday what a party thanks guys for the presents the sabos the knockout blah blah...i'll do the same to you all next time..cheers

No comments: