Wednesday, January 14, 2004

My Day

School was reasonably short today...from 9am to 12pm...no break all the way though. After that as usual we guys found a study room to play cards and we played all the way to 2pm. After that i sent Darien to Sulin's place before heading home. Finally completed project gotham racing 2 on my xbox. What a fun game...but there are still 3 cars that i'm unable to unlock...must go figure out why. The best car in the game is Ferrari Enzo...and i own one of them! That car can go so fast i leave my computer opponents smelling my smoke all the time haha.

Just came home after a night out with Sam. I went to fetch her at her auntie's place at paya lebar before heading to geylang for dinner. We ate the famous Beef horfun and right now i'm still feeling bloated from that meal. After that we went to Marina wanting to catch a movie but there's no nice show and no nice time slot so we just walked around. Walked to Suntec and back before Sam decided that she wanted to go to some temple in Loyang. She told me it's a very popular temple that used to give goodies to devotees such as gold ingots (not real gold of course) etc....so we decided we wanted to take a look. But on the way there....guess what...it started to rain....so here i am...at home...going back to my xbox soon...hehe...have a good night cheers.

No comments: