Friday, January 16, 2004

It's Friday! So? haha

Just got back from school. Sam forced me to skip one last lecture so that we can go to her Tua Pek Gong Temple in Loyang. Found our way there without much sweat. The place is really spacious with a nice seaside surrounding. Within the temple there's also a hindu temple and a small islam God section..how weird. She prayed for her family and my family and we left. I sent her home and realised that i forgot to send my bike for servicing. So after dropping Sam off i went back all the way to ubi and had my bike serviced for the first time since i got it. Was supposed to have free servicing at mileage 600, 1200 and then 3000 but i didn't know. Now my mileage is 3200+ but who cares....they still did free servicing for me. I changed my oil filter for $28 though.

After servicing i had to rush back home because i was supposed to email my FYP supervisor some html file and he was supposingly waiting for my email so that he can go home. So here i am just emailed him so decided to blog at the same time. Will have to go school tomorrow for some seminar...got to reach there by 8.45am....how sick.....Going to play my xbox now...bye

No comments: