Thursday, January 03, 2008

A new year a new phone a new start!

Was non-chalent on New Year's Day because the next day marks the first day of work after a long deserved and shiok break. Met up with Sham, Valencia and Puss that day at Tampines Mall. Yup you guessed it, we watched a movie. This time, we watched I am Legend which is a pretty hyped up movie. Probably a little too hyped up because it didn't turn out as good as i've expected it to be. The graphics were too animated and looked unrealistic. It didn't help that there were many other unrealistic scenes and acts in the movie. You would have been better off watching Alvin and the Chipmunks perhaps.

Photobucket

After the movie, we ate dinner at Genki Sushi. And i believe that must be one of the few surviving Genki Sushi left in Singapore. Its not like they're bad..i wonder why they failed to take off...i think they make one of the best hanamaki around. Yummy. After dinner, i decided i wanted a new handphone and i dragged them all with me haha. After much considerations and hankering, i decided on Sony Ericsson's K850i. It looks pretty damn cool and comes complete with a 5mb camera...awesome! What a pity that i can only use it on weekends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some of the first few pictures i took with the new phone!

Photobucket
Puss and I

Photobucket
Valencia and I

Photobucket
Sham and I

Decided to cook my pasta today. As expected..the first time wasn't good. The linguine pasta turned out too dry. There was too much linguine and too little sauce. I will perfect it somehow! I promise! Do give me your support when my cafe eventually starts business yeah!

Photobucket
The frying pan was pretty much used

Photobucket
The Leggo Italian Chicken Scalopini sauce i used

Photobucket
Melting the cheese in the microwave

Photobucket
The end product

No comments: