Saturday, June 05, 2004

They polices hate me...do i have a punk face?

While walking home today, this police car stopped and checked me. This isn't the first time it has happened to me...in fact its the 3rd time. The first incident was the worst..don't wanna mention it. The second time was ok..just a routine check and there're off. This third time was even better, they took my ic to check while the other officer chatted with me. He asked what i was doing and when i told him i'm waiting for my enlistment, he told me to enjoy myself as much as i could blah blah blah.

What i don't understand is why do i always get checked? Do i have a punk face or what? Do i dress like a punk? Do i walk like a punk? I don't think so...the polices just hate me. Every time they check me, its embarrassing when people passing by stares at you as if you've done something wrong.

I understand that they're doing their job and they're here to keep the neighbourhoods safe...but screw them!

No comments: