Monday, June 18, 2007

Relax once again!

Haven been blogging for awhile now. Had been really busy with work, with school and with life. It has been such a busy 2 weeks that i can't really remember what i did lol. Don't really like to talk about my work here, you know lah, how stingy and strict my company is with this kind of things. So i shall continue with what i did outside camp.

Had dinner with my mum and sis again last sunday. This time, we had steak at Outback Steakhouse. It wasn't my first time dining there, i had a meal there before years ago, can't remember too much about last time, but i didn't think much of the food then. This outing didn't change my opinion although the steak wasn't bad, it wasn't fantastic either.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and my T-Bone Steak

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sis and her T-Bone Steak

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A closer look

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mum and her dessert

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The bread that came before the main course

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mum and Sis

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Had a small farewell and thank you party for Jit Hwee and Jieming on Friday at Darren's Condo. It wasn't so much of the food that day, (it wasn't fantastic anyway, it was catered from a store at my camp's canteen) but rather the fun, drinking, and letting loose that night. Had my fair share of laughter and talking cock, it was nice seeing the other side of some of my guys sometimes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Outgoing Jit Hwee Incoming Xiaoqing!

It was exam day for me again yesterday. I had to take a marketing paper this time. I didn't had much time to prepare for the paper. I took just the weekend before to read through the text and last friday to go through in details and memorise some details. I was pretty screwed when i saw the question paper yesterday, the details in my head blanked out the moment i tried to answer the questions. No matter how long i put my head down on the desk and think, nothing came back to me. I had no choice but to smoke my way through most of the paper, i just hope that i don't fail this time! Lol.

After the exam, I decided that it was time to get back into shape. I asked Wayniest and Bernerd out to the country club for a jog and swim. After the 5.4km jog and the 500m swim, it felt really rewarding. It didn't help that it has been a tradition of ours to always eat something good after a good workout. This time, we had dinner at the Shore Restaurant in The Yacht Club just off the CC, the same place i had dinner the other time for my company's retreat.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A nice photo for memory

Went for my diving theory test today. Wayniest ex-CSM is our diving instructor. He's quite a figure, someone who exudes confidence speaking in english yet also someone who can communicate well with the hokkien peng, impressive yeah, i should learn a little from him lol. Anyway we all passed our theory test with flying colours, it wasn't too difficult. Next will be the pool session this coming tuesday before the actual dive at Pulau Aur this coming Saturday. Looking so much forward to the actual event, i've been longing to learn diving for sometime now. Unlike Little Mermaid who yearns to have legs like us, stay up all day in the sun and being part of our world, i want to go down into the water and visit their world! I believe that there can be so much to see, looking forward to blogging about my future diving experiences here!

I feel so free and relax now that exams, exercises and most stuff are over. I shall sit back, relax and enjoy my off tomorrow.

No comments: