Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What a wonderful world

Was having night training last night and i was practically looking up the sky admiring the stars the whole time i had nothing to do. Thats when i reminded myself what a beautiful world i live in. I've always been fascinated by natural landscapes and the outdoor nature. I long to visit countries like Switzerland, United States, Egypt and New Zealand where there're full of such landscapes. How i long to witness the Northern Lights one day too. I'm sure i'll eventually see it, i just don't have the money now, i will work hard and be there with my love one in the near future lol.

In the meantime, since i can't go that far, i plan to have a short getaway this weekend. I'm planning on a camping trip at Pulau Ubin. Don't ask me what we expect to do there, but i'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. Its time to shift out of your comfy room and get close to earth once again. Thats when you'll realise what a wonderful world this is.

Watched the record setting movie Spiderman 3 on Sunday with Puss. Other than the costumes and the effects, the rest of the movie was kinda bad. That including the storyline and acting. Like my friend said, there's just too much about Spidey's love life...and its a turn off. And my favourite villian Venom died much too early and too easily. I hope he reappears soon!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh anyway sis bought a car on Monday, she has decided against buying the Volkswagen Beetle and opted for the cheaper Peugeot 206 instead. It will cost $58k..the last 10 here before the new model 207 launches. I guess its a good choice..girly enough yet classy. Will be getting it in around 2 weeks time. Can't wait to sit on it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: