Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mug Mug Mug

It has been a tiring one week for me, other than the usual 9 hours of work per day, i've been diligently making my way to NUS business library everyday after work to study. It hasn't been easy, i tend to put my head on the table and doze off once in awhile but fortunately there's Weijian there to hit my head whenever that happens haha.

In the midst of mugging, i did manage to find some time to enjoy myself at Wala Wala last night. I was joined by Sham, Henry, Weijian and some of his hall friends. It was literally a multi racial gathering that day, we had a german caucasian, an american black, a japanese mix girl and of course the rest of us. Although the live band that performed that day wasn't as good as the usual one, i still enjoyed myself taking some time away from the books.

I was reading this week's 8 days that day and i read the part where they interviewed this year's Miss Singapore Universe contestants. They were asked typical questions that beauty pageants always ask..what they call the 10-year series questions. One particular contestant name Tay Yi Ming was asked what her most treasured possession was. She answered Photographs. And she added on since time travel is not possible, these frozen moments of time are the only means for her to relive her memories. How true! I totally agree with her! Its a really good answer, i doubt anyone of us would have thought of answering that question this way! A pity she's not too much of a looker though haha. The best looking of the lot has to be Jessica Tan, followed by Joey Feng then Peggy Chang, the rest of them...hmmm cannot make it lah haha. I'll definitely be watching tomorrow. Heck studying for once! Wooh!

I try not to type too much nowadays because i know it can be quite tiring and irritating reading so much. I'm a self confessed impatient reader. I don't go to other people's blogs often and even if i do, i tend to only glance through their posts haha. Now you know...

I shall stop here for tonight, when i'm done with my exam next week, it'll be time to party again, till we meet again!

No comments: