Monday, December 05, 2005

Tired!

Just got back from work! Has been at another camp for the past 2 weeks having yet another exercise! Exercise exercise! Not even a rest time for me! But yeah i can finally go off shift tmr till thurs! Was sleeping in the morning today when my PC called in the morning activating me to go down again..it wasn't supposed to be me today but my PS reported sick so i had to take over him...dammit..waste my whole day! Was supposed to go out with sam! Nevermind going to meet her later.

Was chatting to this staff sergeant and captain at the exercise and they are both very avid riders. They even ride up all the way to thailand. The way they described their trips makes it very interesting and exciting..making me want to get my class 2 license soon and buy a bike and join them haha. I can imagine the freedom and fun...riding 200km/h along the NS highway and finally arriving in thailand and receiving a nice good cheap massage wahaha. Now thats life...to get away from all the shit and all..i will do it one day! But i need friends to join me..all the friends reading this please get your bike license too! I wanna go with you guys!

Just in case you're wondering what song i've just uploaded. Its the christmas song by Kenny G. Since it's approaching christmas period soon and kenny g is coming down for a concert soon..i thought it will be appropriate. Cheerios! Going out now!

No comments: