Sunday, September 12, 2004

Shitty weekend? 50-50 lah

It was Sam's birthday yesterday. She stayed over at my place and left around afternoon wanting to go meet up with a guy that's renting me his Renault Scenic for the day. I've rent a car from him before and when he didn't turn up after us waiting there for half an hour, i was puzzled yet pissed. And one car park up down barrier shit had to make the day worse. When i was walking past it, i was messaging someone on my phone...then all of a suddenly "PANG"..that shitty thing hit my head. Sam was walking in front of me and i was just following her footsteps. I had to be so unlucky to be at that place at that time...it was quite painful. That shitty thing went up after hitting my head and went down again.

We then left for Balestier wanting to go for lunch. On the way there my phone rang, the car rental guy's brother called. That guy has supposingly been admitted to hospital that morning and that's why he didn't reply my messages, answer my calls or turn up.

We then went to Balestier's Loy Kee chicken rice store for lunch. That place is shitty. The chicken for 2 people was pathetic and more than half of it was bones. I then dropped her with her parents to go meet wayniest to buy her birthday gift. We then met up with puss at Sim Lim and we walked around for quite some time for a bargain and finally found one. I hope didn't get cheated lah. The camera is real slim and really handy. Its smaller than any of our wallets, i wanted to keep it for myself wahaha.

A pic of the camera i bought. Casio Exilim S-20.



We then continued walking this time from bugis village then to suntec then back to sim lim again for my bike. Can you imagine the tiredness on our legs after that. We then went to Sam's auntie's house for her birthday, it was nice seeing everyone again. My gf had a nice birthday with no sabos or anything..just nice ang paos and presents haha.

After the birthday celebration we all went for a movie at Lido. The late night movies at Cine are all almost full house, but the ones at Lido are nearly empty. Anyway we caught The Terminal.



The show is alright, only that many of the scenes were exaggerated. But there were sure many hilarious scenes. And i didn't know the film was by Steven Spielberg...cool cool worth watching. Try not to miss it. Cheers you up.

No comments: