Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Update

Just took my Napfa test yesterday...just passed on the dot! HENG AH! For my standing broad jump, i actually jumped 215cm but i needed 216cm to passed. So i pleaded with the female tester to give me that one more cm so that i don't need to waste 2 months of my life, to my relief...she agreed! Now i don't need to go through PTP...phew. After that came the 2.4km run, they didn't make use of the school's running track but instead make us run at the reservoir...how weird. But anyhow, the run proved torturous to me...i was so damn shagged towards the end my stitch was giving me excruciating pain and my whole world started spinning a little. But i managed to clock 12.07mins...just nice for a silver.

Today...my whole body is aching...going to do project tml...nothing on thursday...friday should be sentosa day if all goes well...anyone game? Will be celebrating mazi's bday at MS this sat if all goes well too...making full use of my holiday...

No comments: