Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wrong Number

When I wanted to contact horsey yesterday, I picked up my handphone and navigated to "Mazi Hp" and dialed. To my surprise, it was a woman's voice on the other side. Thinking that it was Jocelyn, I went: "Mazi please!" She then retorted: "Wrong number!" and hung up the phone almost immediately, not even giving me enough time to react and say sorry. I then thought to myself: "What a rude woman!" Unknowingly, I had actually dialed horsey's old handphone number.

It was only later that I thought how that might have sounded to that unknown woman on the other side. As some of you might know, "Mazi" can actually means women. She might have thought that I was some sex maniac looking for some women, hence the "Mazi please!"

I'm sick, I have a voice sexier than Rod Steward now. I'm coughing out phlegm every few minutes now. I could down a whole bottle of Pei Pa Koa now if it would let me, everything is not going my way. I can't even open the bottle!

No comments: