Friday, November 28, 2003

Friday

Do you people know that BMW is the acronyms for bayerische motoren werke AG? Gee I didn’t know that, I didn’t even thought of what it might stand for, it’s so chim I doubt anyone of you will remember though.

Like I blogged, I went to Sembawang Shopping centre yesterday to help set up the computer because it’s a new store opening. When I arrived, it was already 5pm, but then those doing the computer counter didn’t do it correctly and the monitor didn’t fit in. They cut, they drill, they saw etc etc for for around 1.5 hours and I couldn’t set up the computer till around 6.30pm. The wires were short and the sockets were so inside I had a hard time stretching to connect. I got myself into a dirty state and the damn computer couldn’t connect to the Internet. I called my colleague in the office and surprisingly and fortunately she was still in the office. At the end of day it still can’t work and I’m went down with her again later today to do it since they have to open the new store today. By the time I finished it was already 7.15pm. I was supposed to collect my bike but it was already so late, I called them and they told me to go down today instead. So I took the bus and MRT again this morning. The repair for the seat will cost me $60, luckily it’s nothing much, so relieved.

I just came back from Sembawang. Left office at around 8.30am for Compasspoint then took 3 buses to Sembawang Shopping Centre. The problem was with the telephone wire, it’s spoilt..tamade. We then took one direct bus back to cityhall..the bus journey was 1 hour…backside pain.

Came back in time for lunch. Didn’t want to eat because I had Macdonalds breakfast in the morning while waiting for the Compasspoint branch to open, but Peninsula’s store manager wanted to treat us again. During my time here, he treated me a total of 3 times already..feeling so paiseh. He’s always so generous and he will always order chunks of food. Had so much today I’m feeling so bloated now.

My FYP group’s coming to my place for discussion today and I didn’t know it till just now. Ok nevermind it’s fine with me. Will be collecting my bike later, my sister already know about my bike, probably I will offer her a lift one of these days. Recently there’s so many shows and news on bike accidents, morever my cousin’s side malay nephews all had accidents with their bikes, so I guess now is not the right time to tell my mummy hehe.

No comments: